Dear Friskis member,
Are you are a regular Friskis participant who is ready to face more fun, exercises and challenges? Do you love working with music and tools? If your answer is “yes”, then congratulations... you have passed the first test and this message is especially for you; we are currently looking for new Barbell instructors to reinforce the team.
Currently we offer (incredibly popular) Barbell and Barbell Intervals sessions, and in order to maintain or broaden the offer on such sessions in the future we need new instructors... basically we need YOU!!!!.
What are the requirements to become a Barbell instructor?
- You are currently a member and have been active within the organization for a minimum of 1 year either as a volunteer or as a member.
- You have a good fitness level, body awareness and sense for rhythm.
- You are able to commit for a minimum of 2 years.
- You can communicate in English.
- Moreover, obviously, you like Barbell sessions!
What can you expect from Friskis Brussels?
- We make a long-term investment in our instructors. This includes two training courses in Sweden, regular coaching in form of follow-up sessions, great team spirit and much more.
How you can apply?
- If you feel tempted, do not hesitate. Just send your application with a short motivation to become a barbell instructor to email@example.com by 19 January 2022 the latest.
What are the key dates to remember?
- A selection test will be organized in Brussels on Saturday 29 January 2022.
- Theoretical training (Ettan) in English will take place in Tollare (Sweden) 3-6 March 2022.
- Practical Barbell training will be organized in Sweden, you have three different dates in 2022 to choose from: 19-22 May (Vanersborg), 3-6 June (Uppsala) and 10-13 November (Norrkoping).
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward hearing from you soon!
With warm Friskis greetings,
Your follow up coaches: Lene, Mónica, Senta and Tarja