Manage your cookies
Renew or change your consent
Different cookies and categorization
On Friskis&Svetti's websites we have the following cookies
- Permanent cookies save a file that remains on the visitor's computer, tablet or phone for a longer period of time so that you do not have to change settings or see information boxes several times. The file is used, for example, to make it easier for you to use the website based on your wishes and interests. They have a preset date and are deleted when the date falls. They can be stored until you, or the server that sent them, deletes them.
- Session/Temporary cookies are temporarily stored on the device you are surfing from while you are on a website. They disappear when you close the browser. No personal information such as name or email address is saved about you.
- First-party cookies are set by the website you are on. Only that website can read these cookies. When we use external services, these may have their own cookies. Such cookies are called third-party cookies.
Cookies on Friski's websites are divided into necessary and other.
- Necessary cookies allow you to use the website by enabling basic functions, such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website will not function properly without these cookies.
- Settings cookies allow a website to remember information that changes how the website functions or is displayed. This can e.g. be the preferred language or the region you are in.
- Statistics cookies help a website owner understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Cookies for marketing are used to track visitors to websites. The intent is to serve ads that are relevant and engaging to individual users, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Unclassified cookies are cookies that are being classified together with the issuers of individual cookies.
Kakor och elektronisk kommunikation finns på Post- och telestyrelsens webbplats: Mer om kakor på Post- och telestyrelsens webbplats
dataskyddsreglerna vid behandling av personuppgifter hittar du på Integrationsmyndighetens (IMY) webbplats: Mer om dataskydd