Dear Friskis member,
You are a regular Friskis participant and would like to go for more fun, exercises and challenges? You love running and training outdoors, rain or shine? If you answer “yes”, then this message is especially for you; we are currently looking for new Running instructors to reinforce the team.
We have a nice and broad offer of running sessions already: Running Quality, Start to Run, Running Distance and Running Cross – in order to maintain the offer in the future we need new instructors.
What are the requirements to become a Running instructor?
- You have been active within the organization for a minimum of 1 year either as a volunteer or as a member
- You have a good fitness level, an outgoing personality and you are able to commit for a minimum of 2 years
- You can communicate in English
- Moreover, obviously, you like running!
What can you expect from Friskis Brussels?
- We make a long-term investment in our instructors. This includes training in Sweden and in Brussels, regular coaching in form of follow-up sessions, great team spirit and much more.
How you can apply?
- If you feel tempted, do not hesitate; just send your application with a short motivation to become a running instructor to firstname.lastname@example.org on 15th of June 2021 the latest.
What are the key dates to remember?
- A selection test will be organized end of June 2021
- Theoretical training (Ettan) in English will take place in Lillsved (Sweden) 23-26 September 2021
- You will get Running Specific Coaching and further training in Brussels
- If you feel ready to start your Running instructor career, you can do that in the autumn already
- Running specific practical training will be organized in Sweden, date not known yet
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward hearing from you soon!
With warm Friskis greetings,
Your follow up coaches: Lene, Mónica, Senta and Tarja