All members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting 2022 of Friskis & Svettis Brussels a.s.b.l/v.z.w n°445031050 on Tuesday May 24 at 19:00 at the office of 'Kunst in Huis', Bloemenstraat 32, 1000 Brussels
24 May 7:00 PM 2022 Office of 'Kunst in Huis', Bloemenstraat 32, 1000 Brussels
This notice, and all other documents regarding the AGM, are posted on this website. The documents for the AGM will be available 7 days before the meeting and thereafter at all sessions.
Update 10 May 2022: Please find links here to documents that will be part of the AGM:
In order to attend the meeting and to vote: 1) you are 15 years or older and have paid your membership fee on the day of the AGM at the latest, or 2) you are a volunteer with a valid membership card. If you plan to attend the meeting in person, or you would like to attend via online meeting (Zoom) please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re unable to attend the AGM, you may ask another member fulfilling the requirements mentioned above to vote in your name. You will need to fill in a proxy form; click here to download the proxy form. A person attending the AGM can serve as a proxy of only one other member.
All members can submit motions until 14 days before the AGM. You can download the file to submit motions; click here to download the motion submission file. Motions should be sent via email to email@example.com (or else to firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Establishment of the electoral register
3. Appointment of 2 checkers/scrutinizers to review the minutes of the meeting along with the chairperson and to count the votes
4. Appointment of the Chairperson and Secretary of the meeting
5. Confirmation that the AGM has been convened according to the Statutes
6. Adoption of the agenda
7. Presentation of
a. The report from the Chairperson of the Board
b. The profit and loss account
c. The balance sheet
8. Presentation of the Auditor’s report
9. Adoption of the balance sheet and profit & loss account
10. Presentation of the budget 2022
11. Adoption of the budget
12. Establishment of the membership fee for 2022
13. Proposals from the Board and motions duly submitted by the members
14. Election of the new Board. The proposal of the Election Committee will be published 14 days before the AGM
15. Appointment of one Auditor and one deputy Auditor for a period of one year
16. Adoption if the Rules and Procedure for the Election Committee
17. Appointment of an Election Committee
18. Any other business
Brussels, April 22nd 2022
Chair of the Board