How to get there
Public transport - Metro 5 ‘Pétillon’ or Tram 7/25, tram-stop ‘VUB’
Campus Oefenplein, entry n°8 (Sportcentrum)
The sessions take place in the Sportcentrum (building L). To reach it we recommend taking VUB entry n°8.
Take the Triomflaan/boulevard du Triomphe. In front of the Colruyt you will find a board with the mention entrance 8.
- walking: just follow the road
- biking: there is a parking for your bike on the right
- car: 2 parkings, 1 parking tower on the left, some spaces at ground level on the right
The building L is then on your right hand side. Once you trough the double doors you will find the reception desk just in front of you where you can ask for information
To go to the hall where F&S gives its training:
- take the left hand corridor till the end
- you will arrive at a larger corridorturn to the right (down the steps) and you will see the halls in front of you
- F&S is in the hall L4 on Monday and Thursday (the 1/3 of the hall on the right) and L6 on Tuesday and Wednesday (the 1/3 on the left). There is always a host available to help.
To go to the changing rooms/showers:
Upon entering the building after passing the double doors take the stairs to the first floor, turn right, then left. The changing rooms for ladies are on the left hand side.
Parking at VUB
The entrance barriers at VUB are operated by a car number plate recognition system. The campus can be accessed by pushing the button at the barrier to contact security. To exit, you must obtain a bar code from VUB in Sport Complex Reception. Members who regularly attend VUB can ask for an authorisation to park their car in the campus by emailing us with the family name, first name and number plate.